Requirement to start a master degree program at Witten/Herdecke University is a certificate of a first vocational degree (Diploma, Master, Bachelor or State Examination of any possible discipline)
Documents to be submitted for a master degree program:
- Curriculum vitae in tabular form
- Proof of a first academic degree conveying a vocational qualification (uncertified copy)
- Documentation of work experience, such as certificates of vocational training or internships, comprehensive documentation of entrepreneurial activities (uncertified copies)
- Proof of proficiency in English
- Copy of credit transfer or cash payment slip for application fees
- Application for admission: Please open your personal application account in our campus management system UWE and enter all requested details. After completed entry you may print out your application. How to open your UWE application account.
- Written elaboration on three assignments: for details see here.
- International applicants from non-German speaking countries : proof of proficiency in German
Please send us the printed and signed petition for admission as well as all your applications documents. Please send first unauthenticated copies of your certificates.
Please note: application documents will not be returned due to the high number of applications we receive. Please do not use application folders.
Further information about application is available on the website of Witten/Herdecke University.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!