The degree program in short
The study program is designed for potential successors, managers as well as shareholders of family businesses who would like to participate in business as “active owner”. Furthermore this program is interesting for consultants who want to concentrate on family businesses and for all persons who would like to learn more about the dynamics, interdependencies and challenges of family and enterprise in family businesses. The master degree program “Family Business Management” (M.Sc.) is open to graduates of all disciplines who passed already a first degree (diploma, Bachelor or state examination).
Benefits at a glance
- Attractive offers for specialization in management of family businesses
- Small work groups and ideal relation between students and professors
- Strong reference to practice
- Studium Fundamentale offers the opportunity to meet students of other faculties and discuss with them special topics
- Personal access to family businesses through the network of excellency of the university as well as by the sponsors’s club of the Witten Institute for Family Business
- Exclusive career options through participation in the “Marriage Market”
- International network of teaching and research by cooperation with e.g. the University St. Gallen/Switzerland, ESADE Business School/Barcelona, Spain, Jönköping International Business School/Jönköping, Sweden, and Kennesaw State University/USA.
- Promotion of stays abroad
If you think that this is the program for you we are glad to receive your Application.