- Do you come from a business family?
- Do you experience daily how it is when the parental family business sits around the table?
- Are you a major employer in your region?
- Family members of your friends and acquaintances work in your company?
- Are you unsure whether you want to work in your family business at some point in the future?
- Are there few or none potential successors among your friends with whom you can talk?
- Do you have lots of important questions and thoughts, but no idea who you can discuss them with?
Does any of that sound familiar to you? Then ask WIFU!
We don’t have all the answers to your questions, but we can help you find solutions and get to know other successors.
In a range of events, we can provide you with an opportunity to ask other successors who have already made their decisions. You can also discuss crucial themes with us, in the knowledge that you are talking confidentially with us on a neutral basis.
It doesn’t matter whether you necessarily want to enter operative business; perhaps you would rather responsibly assume your role as a shareholder, now or in the future.
- Confidential discussions
- Meet successors
- Food for thought
- Get a change of perspective
There are no stupid questions – you’re only stupid if you don’t ask.
EVENTS AND NETWORK
Our Family Business Forum series dedicates a whole annual event exclusively to issues experienced by successors. Participants learn self-reflection techniques, gain inspiration from the experience of speakers, and discuss their own questions with other delegates in a safe environment.
Successors can register for the Successor Academy at the Witten Family Business Congress. All of the activities and the surrounding programme are designed specially to provide plenty of new inspiration in an atmosphere of fun and learning. Getting to know successors from all over Germany, Austria and Switzerland at the biggest German language family business congress is part of the programme, as are personal discussions.